5 Scary Predictions That Never Happened
Scientist says a lot of scary stuff, and we usually assume that. Because we believe, science will never wrong. The scientist usually predicts some scary things that will be going to happen in future but sometimes the all scary stuff is actually a kind of dumb.
For example :
5. Before the first test of the nuclear bomb, some scientists were concerned about triggering a chain reaction, ending the world by setting the whole atmosphere on fire. One of them said “It would be the ultimate catastrophe. Better to accept the slavery of the Nazis than to run the chance of drawing the final curation of mankind”. And that prediction never happened.
4. In 1974, astrophysicist John Gribbin Predicted in his book “The Jupiter Effect”, that on March 10, 1982, an unusual alignment of planets would occur, and it will cause major earthquakes and other catastrophes on earth that would effectively destroy it. On that date, nothing happened.
3. In 1968, respected biologist Paul Ralph Ehrlich predicted that all animal life in the ocean would be extinct by September 1979. But nothing happened.
2. In 2000, British scientist David Viner predicted that snow would become so rare within a few years. In 2010, Britain got their heaviest snowfall in 50 years.
1. In 2008, a professor Otto Rossler filed a lawsuit with the European court of human rights to prevent activation of the Large Hadron Collider, citing concerns about a miniature black hole. Although some findings have frustrated scientists, the large Hadron Collider failed to collapse the earth.
For all the latest entertainment news please follow our page on Facebook, Twitter, and other mentioned social media sites.